Braintree Manor Healthcare
Braintree Manor provides specialized neurorehabilitation care for individuals with acquired brain injuries, Huntington’s Disease, and other neurological or neuropsychiatric disorders with behavioral disturbances. The staff at Braintree Manor is trained in crisis management and prevention, receives ongoing behavioral protocol training, and has expertise in behavioral analysis and in the development of individualized treatment plans to address challenging behaviors.
For a program based on positive reinforcement, encouraging patients as they progress toward achieving treatment goals and developing positive behaviors in a safe and therapeutic environment, we invite you try the compassionate care provided by the expert team at Braintree Manor.
The Neurorehabilitation Programs of
Massachusetts - Braintree Manor Healthcare
Established in 2002, Braintree Manor's NeuroRehabilitation Program provides services to individuals with Acquired Brain Injuries, Huntington's Disease, and other neurological disorders with behavioral disturbances.
Specializing in Behavioral Challenges
Our interdisciplinary treatment team provides expertise in behavioral analysis and in the development of individualized treatment plans to address challenging behaviors including:
- Aggression toward property and/or others
- Exacerbation of psychiatric symptoms
Our staff is trained in crisis management and prevention, and receives ongoing behavioral protocol training.
Programming is based on a motivational system that provides positive reinforcement, encouraging patients as they progress toward achieving treatment goals and positive behaviors in a safe and therapeutic environment.
Skill Acquisition/Rehabilitation for Return to a Community Setting
- Personal hygiene and self-care
- Cognitive compensatory strategies
- Meal planning, preparation and cooking
- Community and pedestrian skills
- Pre-vocational skill development
Services Offered Onsite and Offsite Include:
- Nursing and medical management
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Therapeutic Recreation
- On-site RN case management
- Behavioral intervention
- Vocational Services
- Mental Health Counseling
- Expertise in discharge planning coordinated by our social service staff
- Three different group tracks based on cognitive level
- Participation in on-site and off-site AA meetings
- Point-based motivational system providing structured and frequent reinforcement
- In-house and off-site vocational training
- Participation in swim club
- Leisure outings to local department stores, restaurants, movie theaters and more
- Order-out program
- Life enriching entertainment
- Seasonal special events
- Successfully operating since 2002
- National Quality Silver Award Recipient by the AHCA for Quality Improvement and Quality Care
- Three units offering patients specialized and individualized attention
- Numerous dedicated employees holding experience and longevity of 10+ years
- Located in a suburb of Boston with public transportation accessiblity
- Medicaid/Medicare certified and accredited by the Joint Commission
- Specialty contracts with many out of state Medicaid programs
- We accept managed care plans with verification and approval
For more information about the NeuroRehabilitation Program at Next Step Healthcare-Braintree Manor, or to refer a patient, please contact our dedicated Admission Director Denise Finnegan at 781-298-6009, or our Neuro Liaison Nicole Spencer at 508-930-3780 or via confidential fax 781-989-8119.
Building a Positive Path To Recovery
Our programs are based on a motivational system that provides positive reinforcement, encouraging patients as they progress toward achieving treatment goals and positive behaviors. Individualized care plans are designed to help in the acquisition of skills necessary to prepare the patient to return home or to another appropriate living situation.
Areas of rehabilitation include, but are not limited to, personal hygiene and self-care, cognitive compensatory strategies, meal preparation and cooking, laundry, community and pedestrian skills and pre-vocational training skill development.
Our Program Structure
Our program is designed based upon each individual’s needs and projected discharge site, whether it be home, an assisted living facility or other type of living situation. Our goal is to assist patients in developing positive behaviors and skills for living and successfully transitioning into their target community. Braintree Manor offers three skills acquisition programs:
- Community re-entry team – Focus is on enhancing vocational and life skills training for successful transition to an independent community setting.
- Life enhancement team – Focus is on improving behavioral and social skills for successful transition to a supervised setting with modified independent living.
- Sensory enrichment team – Focus is on enhancing basic skills for successful transition to a supervised setting.
Braintree Manor is a fully-equipped medical facility. In addition to our neurorehabilitation program, we offer many other support services to our residents, including:
- nursing and medical treatment
- behavioral interventions
- physical, occupational and speech therapy
- onsite case management
- therapeutic recreation
- vocational services
- patient and family education
- mental health counseling
- wound care
CONTACT OUR TEAM TODAY
If you'd like more information about Braintree Manor or would like to schedule a tour, call or email us today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Call for more information
At Braintree Manor, we are committed to providing exceptional care and service to each of our residents and helping them transition to long-term living. Contact us today to learn more.